The Buzz Group is a fully accessible youth group for disabled young people aged 5-12 years and 13-18 years. The group is user led and provides weekly activity sessions during the evening in term time and during the day in school holidays. Residential opportunities are also available and access to the Duke of Edinburgh award scheme.
The Buzz Youth Activity Group enables disabled young people to:
• have fun and enjoy being involved in a range of activities
• grow in confidence
• increase their self-esteem
• reach their full potential
• develop positive relationships with their peers
• socialise with appropriate peer groups in activities of their choice
There is a weekly subs payment of £4.00. Parents/carers are not required to attend with their young person; all individual requirements will be met by the staff team with dignity and respect.
PLEASE NOTE THE LOCATIONS OF THESE SESSIONS CHANGE WITHOUT US BEING MADE AWARE SO PLEASE CONTACT THE PROVIDER IN ADVANCE IF YOU WISH TO BOOK.