How’s your week going? Here at YouinMind.org, we have been enjoying the sun as much as we have enjoyed getting the latest services listed on our platform!
Here’s a quick rundown of the latest local wellbeing & mental health services in Cheshire for you to get involved with:
- New provider Platform for Life offers confidential counselling and wellbeing support to help both parents & children in Chester.
- Another new provider we’ve added is Heydays, who run a dementia social group in Alsager aimed at people in the early stages of dementia. It’s a fun and warm atmosphere with a lot of mind stimulation too.
- We also have Gawsworth Methodist Community Hall offering afternoon tea for those with dementia on the 1st Sunday of every month in Macclesfield.
- Fallen Angels is running a taster workshop for those in recovery from addiction or with mental health needs every third Friday of the month in Chester.
- Lastly, Managing Our Mental Health is a course being held by Motherwell CIO at the Northwich Workzone next Tuesday (June 12th 2018) for those mums struggling to maintain a positive wellbeing.
Get involved if any of these services suit your needs; otherwise, search by condition and postcode on our homepage to find mental health services near you!
Have a great weekend everybody!